Bluetooth noise reduction setting

mpkeith29

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I can't figure this out... the noise reduction setting for my Jawbone Era is off. I shut it off while on a call because the person I was talking to said I sounded like I was in a can (I wasn't). After I shut it off it was worse apparently. When I tried to turn it on a message popped up saying something like 'noise reduction can not be turned on while bluetooth device is connected'. So I went into the settings and noise reduction is checked. If I don't use BT then it is on; the icon shows up on the screen. I turn on the Era and the icon goes away...so it isn't working. I've unpaired it, rebooted, and paired again. Same thing and same settings (I use Era only for calls not media). So the Era settings aren't removed. I have a slightly older BT headset that I tried and the noise reduction icon doesn't appear with that one either. I can't seem to find anything explaining a way to remove all of the BT settings from the phone. Any ideas on how to turn the BT noise reduction again?? Cuz I'm totally lost on this one.
:confused:

Sent from right here using Tapatalk 2
In the wrong subforum...grrrrrr

Last edited: