Bluetooth on P Beta

NickDomi

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone else had BT issues on P Beta? I use Bose Sound Sport Free headphones. I honestly haven't ruled them out as the problem yet, but I used them with my last phone (KeyOne) with no issues, and until recently with my Pixel 2 XL with no problems.
So I'm assuming they're good. Howeve, since I started using P Beta it seems that I always lose BT connection randomly. I can be holding my phone in my hands and the headphones disconnect. If I connect the headphones to watch YouTube, sometimes I have to close the app and reopen to get the audio to go to my headphones, or close the app and turn off BT, reconnect and then open the app. Lastly there have been times where I attempted to answer calls and the headphones immediately disconnect from the phone leaving me to fumble for my phone to start conversation. Has anyone else had these issues?

NickDomi

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Also, to they're are times where my phone simply won't see my headphones or connect with them. I have to unpair them and then pair them to get them to work.

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I just decided to load the P beta on my daily driver and I just started experiencing exactly this. Almost exactly, I have a Bluetooth receiver in my car. It's not built in. I am sure it's the same idea as headphones. Since I did the P beta two days ago, it will just randomly disconnect about 10 minutes into the drive, a couple minutes later it will reconnect. So, I am pretty sure this is tied directly to the current P beta. I didn't change anything else.

Since these Bluetooth issues seem difficult and fleeting, who knows if they will ever fix it.

BTW - I see another thread related to watches. This is happening when I don't have my watch on. I do have a Tile though but it's not new.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp