Bluetooth volume

babracmmm

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know why my Bluetooth volume is always very low until I manually raise it with my speakerphone? Notification volume is up but I can't find an individual setting for Bluetooth volume.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
What kind of device are you using to connect? I don't own an LG G3 but have used one in my car and the volume seemed fine for the couple of days my buddy carpooled with me. However, if you're using it with headphones, most phones automatically lower the volume at connect to avoid the loud boom if your music is too loud.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you're using the Bluetooth headset for a phone call, it's the volume control buttons while you're in the call. If you're using it for music, it's the Media volume control.

Have you read the headset manual to see if there are volume buttons on the headset? You might have the headset itself set to low volume, which could change the phone settings when you connect.

If you run BTmono you'll get a volume control panel with Bluetooth Volume when the app is showing and you change volume on the headset. (It will also route media [music, the audio from videos, etc.] to the headset for headsets that only make a phone audio connection.)

babracmmm

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Every day the first call is at low volume. I am using a new Jabra Freeway, but the issue has occurred with two other devices also. I had to reboot my phone today and the first call afterwards was at low volume again. So I know it is the phone. I'll try that app but I wish I could have the volume stay high instead of having to manually turn it up every day.

babracmmm

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Groin1, are you referring to an app specific to the device? If so, I'm not using any apps beside the phone. Oh, and an app that reads my texts out loud when connected to the bluetooth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dskc