Bluetooth

MrEL337

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Anyone have any issues with BT devices and the Droid? I have an in car phone system that runs on BT and I have used it fine with other phones and Blackberry. When I try to use the droid it sounds faint and choppy like voices come through in waves. Is this something that I should be concerned about or the next thing to be chopped up to waiting on an update? Thanks.

j7469

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I have paired many items with my phone (Acura TL, Motorola S9-HD headphones, bluetooth earpiece, Macbook, etc...) and almost always never have an issue.

Twice when the S9-HD headphones were paired, the music would come through choppy but by simply turning off bluetooth then turning it back on to pair with the headphones fixed the issue.

Have you tired something like that?

rip14

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I have bluetooth in my Outlander and do not have this issue.

I also use a Motorola DC800 and Motorola S9 to play music and have no issues.

Sounds like an issue with your phone

MrEL337

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Stopped by the Verizon dealer and they tried another Droid new out of the box which had the same exact issue. So I guess there is some incompatibility there between the Droid and my Bluetooth system. Oh well, I like the phone too much to let it bother me more than a little.

rip14

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
You may want to check at your car dealer and see if there is any firmware update for your car.

It's a long shot, but worth a try

GivenToFly

Dec 30, 2009
www.apexautosound.com
As a car audio installer, I pair my phone when testing new installs, and my droid doesn't get along well with many radios. My Blackberrys always worked so beautifully. Basic functions all worked, but phonebook sync seems to be the big issue with this phone and lots of radios that I've seen.

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I got a Blackberry Blutooth Gateway the other day and have had alot of connection issues (dropping out, not syncing, no sound, etc). I have a Parrot MKi9100 coming today and hope it will work better. My Droid worked with the Pioneer deck in my other car without any problems so I have my fingers crossed.

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I use LG HBS-250 headset. For the longest time it worked very well. Until recently when I would lose the music all together. All I had to do was turn off the head set and turn it on again and let it pair itself automatically.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy