Bored of S7 edge need alternative

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Like in the question, what's your alternatives to s7 edge? I think I need to switch to someting different, but s7 got best camera. Pixel is not available in Poland (only imported and much more overpriced)

Theres not many options right now.

Moto Z is a cool thing with those modules, but I don't like fingerprint sensor and navigation buttons, they should go with captivate buttons, and that mid-range camera.

P10 won't be an upgrade too i think.

waiting for your picks' :)

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Like in the question, what's your alternatives to s7 edge? I think I need to switch to someting different, but s7 got best camera. Pixel is not available in Poland (only imported and much more overpriced)

Moto Z is a cool thing with those modules, but I don't like fingerprint sensor and navigation buttons, they should go with captivate buttons, and that mid-range camera.

LG G6 is the best right now

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

G6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty