Bought Tablet - It arrived with ZERO Charge/Battery Life

Boomax24

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
Is this normal? It was literally at Zero %. I actually bought 2 of the same, 1 was at 50% the other at 0%. I've since charged it up and it "seems" to be ok, but I'm considering just returning it for another one just to be safe.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Is this normal? It was literally at Zero %. I actually bought 2 of the same, 1 was at 50% the other at 0%. I've since charged it up and it "seems" to be ok, but I'm considering just returning it for another one just to be safe.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

I would check the return policy. If you have say 14 days, give it a few days and monitor the battery closely. If it seems to drop off with little use, return it.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Where for you buy from? Devices usually come somewhat charged. Though, I'm not sure it could be impossible to receive a perfectly fine device with zero charge.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Boomax24

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
Where for you buy from? Devices usually come somewhat charged. Though, I'm not sure it could be impossible to receive a perfectly fine device with zero charge.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
B&H. It's odd because I ordered 2 at the same time, and 1 came with half charge the other had zero charge.