Brightness settings are wack.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
So on two seperate ICS ROMs my brightness settings keep defaulting back to about 25% or so as soon as the screen goes to sleep. Even when I set it full bright as soon as the screen goes dark and I unlock its back to that predetermined setting. The auto setting also wilm often default to manual and back to whatever predetermined setting it is (something close to about 25% or so). Anyone seen this or have any ideas?

It's happened on Nils ICS and on RezRom. In fact as I'm typing this sitting on my couch the brightness level is fluctuating a lot and I'm sitting in one place!

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I've run 4 different ICS Roms and never had this problem. Xtreme Outcasts ICS, CleanROM (early leak), CleanROM DE(latest leak), and Newt's One XXX.

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Are you using the quick menu settings in the pull down? I had this problem as well, but fixed it by just going to the normal screen settings spot and changing it there. I also use extended controls and it's screen settings worked fine. I think it's something in the leedroid settings that is out of whack.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
That's funny cause I was just thinking it might have something to do with the tweeks because I turn off my capacitive lights because I use the phone as my bedside clock and they're REALLY bright in a dark room.

I was using the pulldown menu to access them. Guess ill try using the actual settings or try switching up to Clean ICS.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I'll give Scotts latest edition try, I was going to try it at some point anyway.

I'm curious, Mr Smith what are your impressions of newts one xxx?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootje