Broken Screen. Help Reset Please

cabrone

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I've searched high and low for this so I'm sorry if someone has already asked this...

Here goes.

Dropped my NS4g, replaced with Epic. Thinking of picking up a used phone for a screen, but I may just scrap this one or sell it for parts, but I need to wipe it.

I'm doing this blind so please try to be patient.

I need step by step instructions for a Stock ROM.

1) Volume ^ + Power.
2) Volume down to Recovery (number of times to hit volume down assumed to be 2), and number of seconds to wait, roughly until next command.
3) Now what? LOL.
please be as specific as possible including the number of key presses, and then when it gets to the "are you sure you want to wipe this device? No, No, NO, NO, NO, NO, Yes, No, No, how many clicks to get to yes? I hope it's not random... :mad:

Thanks, Carl

I suppose I could do this in ADB or something, but can I do that if usb debugging is off? I cannot check nor recall. I cannot connect to my PC currently.

cabrone

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
correct me if I am wrong, I can only use that app if I can actually install it on my phone, right?

Screen is black as night. Cannot see anything.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
No screen cast is done on the computer. On my phone so I cant link it for you. Try Googling it. It mirrors your phones screen on your pc

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thewhitecarno