Broken Screen Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4! Help!

ParanoidAndroid88

Dec 23, 2023
Visit site
Basically I dropped my Z Flip 4 and the screen is now blank. Phone was not backed up ( I know I know).
The phone is charging & I wanted to know is there any way to transfer data from my Z Flip 4 to a new phone?

I have tried via HDMI cable to the TV but it does not work.

Any help would be greatfully accepted

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the More Samsung Phones forum to the Z Flip4 forum.

@mustang7757, any thoughts?
When you get a new phone the start up page walks you into backing up your device and account if OP skipped that unfortunately all is lost

If they had Samsung find my device on in device settings they can remotely log in and back up the phone but to review it you would need another Samsung device to restore. Same with Google back my phone under find my phone but with Google I don't know how much gets backed up and would need another device to see if things transfer

Last edited:

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
When you get a new phone the start up page walks you into backing up your device and account if OP skipped that unfortunately all is lost

If they had Samsung find my device on in device settings they can remotely log in and back up the phone but to review it you would need another Samsung device to restore. Same with Google back my phone under find my phone but with Google I don't know how much gets backed up and would need another device to see if things transfer
Sounds complicated 😕

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
I know Samsung has a system to restore device but having switched devices alot, GOOGLE services works for me. It always restores everything with a few aps I have manually dl but for the most part everything downloads to device no issue!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000