Bug on the Bionic

Archerdude

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I think I found a bug. At least I would not think they would do this on purpose. Kind of annoying to me.

Ok so the problem.

Send a text message in portrait mode.
Rotate 90 degrees either way or landscape mode.
Then turn back to portrait mode.
Now instead of displaying the last message it goes to the top or first message.

Also i thought we had a bug section somewhere on here.

petabyte

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
It does it for me to. Gets frustrating to scroll through 200+ text messages everytime after typing in landscape and switch back to portrait to read / view.

sciman111

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Mine does the same thing. Super annoying. Coming from an iphone its been the little things like this that are annoying. I really want to love this phone. I still have another week until my 14 days are up I'm gonna try my hardest to get used to it. The email app is finniky and my 4G seems to drop out alot even though I'm smack dab in the middle of one of there 4G areas less than a mile from one of there advertised 4G launch airports.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if it's when there's a lot of messages in the conversation. I keep mine pretty low in number.

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
My Droid X did this but just all the time, everytime I clicked on a msg from notification bar or if i unlocked screen on a message thread...all the way to to. Very annoying lol. My Bionic doesn't do it as bad, usually it's always at bottom when I click on a notification but mine does the portrait to landscape thing also. I guess Moto can't figure out how to fix it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995