Bugs with 1.84.531.2 710RD

himenohogosha

May 5, 2012
Visit site
This forum seems rather calm to me after the update. Did a lot of you guys get your issues resolved? On the T-Mobile support forums people still seem to be riled up over issues.

Just wanted to start a thread here where people can comment on what issues people still have after the OTA update issued last week.

For me, Wifi-Calling performance got worse and more buggy. I'm told often calls for me go straight to voicemail. When I try to dial out, I usually have to try multiple times before the call will connect. The static (crackling and popping) sounds are still present in the call.

I also have an issue where the phone seems to be stuck "turning off" airplane mode when I'm connected to wifi with Wifi-Calling enabled. Below is a picture.

Please speak up if you've got issues too!

jo2LU.png

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
yeah. i seemed to have gained an issue. my call reception is now worse. (on the other end) they constintantly say they cannot hear me now. or i cut out.

another one i still have that no one has spoke of. when im texting at a fast pace something (not always) the screen will flash/glitch a couple times. but it doesnt ever close the messaging or mess up my words. im not really sure what it is.

but overall. I have barely seen any improvement. the phone is still great and i still love it. but i would like to see both of these bugs to be fixed pronto. but im guessing another update wont be available for a few months. ugh....

frettfreak

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
interesting. I havent encountered any of the bugs mentioned above.... however, i havent had the need to do any of those actions. i actually noticed a little better reception, well, less signal bouncing at least. We shall see, but i am rooting tonight and throwing SOMETHING on... just cause. ;) so that will bring its own issues i am sure.

Blaize19

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I am having all the same issues as the OP. The update actually made my WiFi calling issues worse. Good thing I'm not on phone calls much, I guess...

Still love the device in all other respects, including calling over the network, but I live in a dead spot for Tmo, so I rely on WiFi calling at home. :shrug

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Android Central Forums

big_time2

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
It seems as if for every bug that was fixed a new bug was created.

My phone had several issues which were fixed, but now I have a couple of dozen others that were not here before the update.

I don't know if it's going to matter if I list them here or not, but I've called both Tmobile and HTC to let them know, but who knows how far that will go.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronaldkaran