Bump Now Available for Android

ERDude

Oct 21, 2009
www.droidtalk.net
It?s a big night for Bump Technologies, the mobile software startup that recently landed a round of funding led by Sequoia Capital. The company makes mobile apps that let users share their contact information (and other data) simply by tapping their phones together

Bump Now Available for Android |

bumpandroid.png

droidhigh

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Output to TV

Is there anyone familiar with this feature or an app to support it. I know Motorola has Hardware for it and some devices such as the Zine support it.
an app for this would be huge!

R

Roy Aguilera

Go to your local bar and "accidentally" bump your phone with some random hot chick.;)

ERDude

Oct 21, 2009
www.droidtalk.net
A quick heads up, if you try to set-up a contact card from Bump you might experience a force close (it does on the Hero), Bump is working on getting a fix out today or tomorrow.

In the meantime go to Menu > Set-up > Select and select your contact information. You may have to add yourself to your phonebook as the default contact card doesn't appear as a choice.

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
So this works via GPS right? I dont think the "bump" matters. I just put it on and someone else's contact information popped in asking if I wanted to exchange... I'm in my apartment so I'm not near anyone's droid.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andi24