Call Blocking Effect

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I remember before the January Security update, when I placed someone on the block list, if they call me, they would get a brief single beep as if the phone number they dialed is disconnected so it was perfect as it wouldn't be obvious that they call and within a second they get a busy tone as if I manually hung up on them.

Now after the January security update, I did a factory restore but now when someone on the blocklist calls me, he gets busy tone as if I dissconnected on them so it's obvious that they are on the block list...

how can I get the same effect which I had before? It was perfect as no other phone or call blocking app did this. This was one of my favorite features I could then block people and they would really think my number no longer exists so they won't even try again

renegad3

May 16, 2013
Visit site
If they are blocked, how do you know if they are trying to call you?

Net effect is, what difference does it make what happens on their end, as long as you are not disturbed on your end?

And for the record, it never worked as you described originally for me, nor anyone else that I am aware of.

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
If they are blocked, how do you know if they are trying to call you?

Net effect is, what difference does it make what happens on their end, as long as you are not disturbed on your end?

And for the record, it never worked as you described originally for me, nor anyone else that I am aware of.

it did, I was even bragging to my wife how cool Android is vs her iPhone 6S because of this feature.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonnieH