Call Interface - how to get rid of it

CarolynA2

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S8 / android 8.0 / Samsung Experience 9.0 / Sprint. I think it has been since the last software update that I get this ridiculous cartoon notification after a call. Can't figure out how to get rid of it - or whether it is a Sprint, Samsung, or Oreo thing. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• 25896.jpg
    25896.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 19

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Looks like neither (definitely NOT an Oreo thing, and it doesn't have the style of Samsung apps). It looks like a 3rd party app. Have you tried looking in your apps for something called 'Screen Flash'? Did you install anything else recently?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I remember seeing a similar issue on another thread. If I recall correctly the culprit was some backup and restore app. Next time you get this popup open your recent apps and see which is the last card listed there.

CarolynA2

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
thanks. haven't pinned it down yet. ruled out one backup/restore app. And Javier P., it didn't seem to leave a card. will keep testing recent apps.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
It is a new feature of an existing 3rd party app on the phone. One way to quickly find the culprit, is to tap okay, just to see which app it wants to add, then close without installing. . Note the developer, and it will probably be one of the apps on the phone made by them .

Pat Weaver

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S8 / android 8.0 / Samsung Experience 9.0 / Sprint. I think it has been since the last software update that I get this ridiculous cartoon notification after a call. Can't figure out how to get rid of it - or whether it is a Sprint, Samsung, or Oreo thing. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I have the same issue, if you find out how to get rid of it can you post i here?
Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burks