camera issue

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else opened your camera (phone closed) and just seen black? It's happened twice to me. I took a screenshot of the non picture (just a blackscreen) and the pic shows up in the screen shot but not on the screen?! I restarted the phone and it all worked again but I'm concerned since this has happened a couple of times. So odd!

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone else opened your camera (phone closed) and just seen black? It's happened twice to me. I took a screenshot of the non picture (just a blackscreen) and the pic shows up in the screen shot but not on the screen?! I restarted the phone and it all worked again but I'm concerned since this has happened a couple of times. So odd!

That would make me nervous too... a one off glitch doesn't bother me much but multiples do :eek: If it happens again maybe clear the cache in the camera app then force close it to see if an app reset fixes it. You won't lose any data, and when you start the camera back up it'll work normally. Maybe a recent update is causing the issue?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Is this with the stock camera app? I've seen this happen, but only with a third party app.... specifically Farcebork Messenger.