Camera issues...

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I have to throw out around 25% of my images, because they've failed to focus or been over aggressive with the noise reduction. It happens seemingly at random (well, there's no pattern I can discern, anyway).

However, the remaining 75% come out very well.

Based on my own entirely unscientific testing against other people's iPhones, I'd say that the G2's photos were clearly better than those of the iPhone 5 and below, but it's more complicated when it comes to the 5s. The best pictures taken by the G2 are probably better than the best ones taken by the 5s, but the average 5s picture is arguably better than the average G2 one.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

That's a good way of putting it. My previous phone was a 5s. Overall it killed this g2 in low light, and was the same or slightly better in good light. I took thousands of pictures while I had my 5s, and rarely had to toss one. The G2 takes excellent pics also, but sometimes they come out overprocessed.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

mount.zed

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Really hoping that a new software release will address the motion blur issue. Very disappointing that my ancient Atrix 4g is better in this respect. LG I hope you are listening this is a significant issue, that really doesn't look good on you

captibrahim

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
No i didnt select any focus point.but also i tried selecting a focus point and not much difference

Sent from my LG-D802 using AC Forums mobile app

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I tried every possible mods but most of the time my pictures are not clear

Either you have a bad case of the shakes when taking photos or the camera on your device is toast...

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I love love this camera for outdoor shots but I am pretty bummed out with how indoor pictures come out. They are bad. Like really really bad. Intellgent Auto doesn't really help and a lot of my pics have this weird greenish hue. Picture below was taken in hotel room and every single one of them was like the one below. I can crop it and make it usable but I shouldn't have to do that. Pictures taken last night outside were completely worthless - like what was on the left of the picture attached but the entire picture!! image.jpgAny suggestions??

LegacyEvoAce

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I love love this camera for outdoor shots but I am pretty bummed out with how indoor pictures come out. They are bad. Like really really bad. Intellgent Auto doesn't really help and a lot of my pics have this weird greenish hue. Picture below was taken in hotel room and every single one of them was like the one below. I can crop it and make it usable but I shouldn't have to do that. Pictures taken last night outside were completely worthless - like what was on the left of the picture attached but the entire picture!! View attachment 95856Any suggestions??

If you can still exchange the phone do so...mines has never had any green tint like that under any condition. (check your lens before that though make sure its clean)

captibrahim

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately i cant change the camera.it has passed almost two months.so i think i have to live with these situation :))))

lutin

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately i cant change the camera.it has passed almost two months.so i think i have to live with these situation :))))

Surely if the camera is defective then you can get it fixed under warranty?

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Figured it out! I have a green case on my phone and the flash was reflecting off the case causing the weird green that was in all my pictures. Old case in the garbage and new one on its way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej