Camera sux after upgrade to Lolipop

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello. After upgrade my camera on htc its just sux... Pictures are bad, wrong colors etc. I did downgrade to 4.4 android and I solved the problem. But my girlfriend has this phone and this problem to. She does not want to downgrade becouse she does not want to lose warranty....

My engilsh is not the best, I am writting from Poland. Please, anyone can help me with this? Without downgrade of course

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Your English is fine. (My Polish doesn't exist at all, so you have the advantage.)

Since it's a software change - the camera itself didn't change - try a different camera app. I like Camera FV-5 Lite because it gives you shutter or program priority and long exposure times if you need them (like for meteor showers). There are a lot of free camera apps. Try them and you'll probably find one that's better than the one that came with the phone on 4.4. (Which one is best depends on what you use the camera for. Shots of people in the street don't need fancy exposure control, but close-ups need good focus control.)

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
I try a lot of apps like this(this app sux to.. ). Does not work... 11897072_1038969536143484_1353969962_n.jpg11908205_735202166591344_302604108_n.jpg

second pictures is from my 4.4.... i know that camera is from other place but all photos is like this. I know that camera on htc is not the best on the world, but smartphone for 600euro cant suxx like this...

pls help

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Did u read the topic?? My phone after downgrade was "unscratched" and clean?? This is not dirty or something ....
I read your topic., but he's right. It looks like you have the coating coming off the lens. It happened to a lot of people and it's easily fixed. It has nothing to do with Lollipop or down grading the OS. Read the later posts in the link Grand Theft Audio posted for you , follow the simple instructions and your pictures will be good again.

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
I read your topic., but he's right. It looks like you have the coating coming off the lens. It happened to a lot of people and it's easily fixed. It has nothing to do with Lollipop or down grading the OS. Read the later posts in the link Grand Theft Audio posted for you , follow the simple instructions and your pictures will be good again.
I had the same problem. After downgrade I make super photos!! So this is not the problem. this is software problem but I don't know which one...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781