Camera won't open

spacemanZ10

Apr 21, 2018
Visit site
Sony said it's beyond repair and not warranty repair because of scratches on the phone!! The damn camera worked until the update.so £24 to get it back, they keep it and give me a £20 voucher, no thanks no more Sony! Or they replace it for £250!!
Might just leave it and buy something else like a Motorola for half the price!
Or get it back and live without the camera.....

Posted via Android Central App

djeire84

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Sony said it's beyond repair and not warranty repair because of scratches on the phone!! The damn camera worked until the update.so £24 to get it back, they keep it and give me a £20 voucher, no thanks no more Sony! Or they replace it for £250!!
Might just leave it and buy something else like a Motorola for half the price!
Or get it back and live without the camera.....

They wouldn't of said its beyond repair they would of put a new camera module onto it for you. You also could of opted for a refurbished XA1. Sony wouldnt of just said no straight out. When my screen got broken and sent. It the options were (lucky for me I got my original phone back with just a new screen)
* 120 euro for a new screen
* 20 euro money off card
* if the above don't suffice then they would of returned it not fixed.

I don't know but if you wish to move from Sony its your perogative. I wish you good luck in your next device.

Éire

spacemanZ10

Apr 21, 2018
Visit site
I'm sorry but they did say it was beyond repair as I rang them to query it! I don't see why they couldn't put a new camera in either!! I've always liked that sony phones look different to other slabs, but this has seriously put me off, having to send it back twice in one year and now I'm £250 down.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garyacer