Camera worries

goji26

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
I'm starting to see some tech sites talking about the poor picture quality with the S10 and S10+. I pre-ordered a S10+, coming from a Pixel 3 XL. I'm now a little hesitant about making the switch. Has anyone seen any good pictures? Especially low light and motion pictures.

tcdude

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I've only heard one saying they were a little disappointed but it's still early I think the ones that are there are still beta models

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm starting to see some tech sites talking about the poor picture quality with the S10 and S10+. I pre-ordered a S10+, coming from a Pixel 3 XL. I'm now a little hesitant about making the switch. Has anyone seen any good pictures? Especially low light and motion pictures.

I haven't seen anything about poor picture quality. Its all been disappointment that they didn't make any updates to the main camera.

goji26

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
I haven't seen anything about poor picture quality. Its all been disappointment that they didn't make any updates to the main camera.
I saw the story on Phandroid and another site that I need to find again. Who knows how credible they are. The pictures they posted were not good.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it will be bad. If anything it may need an update to fix but Samsung usually doesn't struggle in this department.

tcdude

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm actually hoping they really knock it out of the park with this, not just a really good camera but the best out there

nucks26

Trusted Member
Jun 4, 2016
Visit site

Picture quality with the main shooter will not be better than your Pixel.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site

It will probably be one of the best cameras this year

zigaliro

Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TkZJiHa5Jw

Im disappointed. I thought S10 would destroy Iphone XS, but its pretty close. Iphone XS even has better colors in some photos. And What`s the point of having 2 front facing cameras if Iphone XS still has better front facing camera. Samsung really failed with dual front facing camera. They should only have 1 or even better none. Im definitely not getting S10. I will wait for Note 10 and hope for camera improvements. If no improvements then i probably wont get Note 10 either.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
After handling one in the store next to my pixel I wasnt to impressed with the camera. And I think anybody coming from a pixel will be disappointed

ihtc

May 1, 2010
Visit site
After handling one in the store next to my pixel I wasnt to impressed with the camera. And I think anybody coming from a pixel will be disappointed

i am coming from a pixel , i also demoed in bestbuy. I am really going to miss my pixel 3s camera but decided to get an S10+ , with trade in deals and the buds its a nice package. I like a lot of the samsung extras, they do multitasking better, one handed quick mode with a gesture, the new finger print sensor, double the ram. I will have to deal with any camera short comings, I mean the s10 in store pics i took weren't bad just doesn't have that same amazing post processing google has. On the plus side videos will be good again because my pixel videos suck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgegerta08