Can I get some help unlocking a Note on Memo version 2.0 (UPDATE: ANSWER FOUND! AND ADDED TO POST)?

Laceyrose82

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Need help unlocking a note on Memo version 2.0 UPDATE: ANSWER FOUND! AND ADDED TO POST

I found the answer!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
1. Go to "My Files"
2. Click on "All Files"
3. Click on "Device Storage"
4. Click on "TMemo"
5. Find the locked memo
At this point, I decided to select all, copy the memo, and paste it to a new memo then erased the locked memo FROM THE MY FILES PAGE. You may want to do things differently, but regardless the steps worked to getting the information I needed from my locked memo!! YAY!!!

I recently wrote a note on my T-Moblie Samsung Galaxy Light SGH-T399 app Memo version 2.0 by S Read. Once I finished my note, I locked it to make sure I wouldn't accidently erase it, since it had some important information in it. When I went to open the note/memo it prompted me to type in the password I had used to lock it and I received a message saying "Incorrect Password. Enter a valid password". I have tried to unlock it with the password but small alterations (on case I didn't capitalize or something) and nothing I do is solving the problem... PLEASE HELP!!!! Thanks so much... I AM SO FRUSTRATED!

I am including pictures of the application information and a picture of the screen I'm having the issue with

Edit: 7-23-15 Attachments deleted by moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Need help unlocking a note on Memo version 2.0 UPDATE: ANSWER FOUND! AND ADDED TO POST

Glad to see that you fixed the problem and came back to share your fix...enjoy your time here on the forums!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janvi212