Can my 32GB 12.2 Note Pro Be Safely Rooted With Folder Mount App?

tntom

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
I am running out of internal storage on my 32GB Note Pro P900, Can a Root App be used along with Folder Mount App.so I can shift some of my data (Amazon Prime movies downloads are the main problem) from internal storage to my 64 or 128GB SD card?

What might be the best solution to this problem?

Thank you.

DennisOS2

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Your issue has most likely been solved by now but just in case ...... Why can't you move the files directly with a file manager app? You needn't root your tablet to do that. If your tablet is v4 (KitKat) of the Android OS you can go as high as a 128GB for a micro-SD card ............ that's a lot of Amazon movies. Just make sure you format the card in the tablet before you begin transferring any files. That formatting ensures the SD card is completely compatible with the tablet. You may also consider a cloud service. I'd recommend not using one related to your internet provider, phone, or cable providers. Go independent like Dropbox, Google's cloud service. There's a bunch of them. I sure others here can recommend lots of reputable cloud services. Then anywhere you go (that has internet service or good strong phone signal) you can have all your files available with the added confidence that they are much less likely to lose those files do to HW/SW issues