Can you resize the LG G3 custom remote control buttons?

johnnybiggles

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I somehow discovered how to program custom remotes before simply setting up my main TV to a pre-programmed one (Samsung). When I did discover the built-in remote for the Samsung, I noticed the volume & channel rocker buttons are HUGE compared to the ones available for building your own remote. Is it possible to resize these buttons? I don't see yet how you can, but seeing the bigger buttons exist, I'm sure there has to be a way I'm missing. Is there?

Joey Hartman1

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
I somehow discovered how to program custom remotes before simply setting up my main TV to a pre-programmed one (Samsung). When I did discover the built-in remote for the Samsung, I noticed the volume & channel rocker buttons are HUGE compared to the ones available for building your own remote. Is it possible to resize these buttons? I don't see yet how you can, but seeing the bigger buttons exist, I'm sure there has to be a way I'm missing. Is there?

I figured it out. Use any random remote for your tv and then go to menu and select learn remote and follow the instructions