Can you sync outlook tasks with the new s3?

LL HUGH J

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Just use Evernote....

It attaches to Outlook as well. You will have your tasks in a cloud, your phone, outlook, web login, and desktop client if need be.

niceven

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have heard "use Evernote" from several others. I have Evernote but when I open it and look for an area for "task management" there is only a simple "note" area. How do you manage a set of related tasks using Evernote?

Appreciate your enlightenment,

Nic Even

Rooster99

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I have heard "use Evernote" from several others. I have Evernote but when I open it and look for an area for "task management" there is only a simple "note" area. How do you manage a set of related tasks using Evernote?

Appreciate your enlightenment,

Nic Even

Evernote doesn't have a special Task app - the key is organizing native Evernote functionality to manage Tasks. www.thesecretweapon.org had a great description of how to do this using a GTD-like methodology, but it looks like the web site might be down. Hopefully that is just temporary - it was really good. But if you go to the Evernote forums and search for GTD there are lots of posts. There's also an "official" guide on setting up GTD using Evernote (it's $10 but would be well worth it I'd imagine!) : https://secure.davidco.com/store/ca...R-WINDOWS-SETUP-GUIDE-LETTER-SIZE-p-16953.php

Good luck with this!

- R.

vaoiwo

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
If you updated to 4.3 and have KIES 3 on your computer, you can now sync all Outlook items without additional third party software. Finally.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
If you updated to 4.3 and have KIES 3 on your computer, you can now sync all Outlook items without additional third party software.
Can you provide a screenshot of Kies v3 showing this capability? Someone in another forum posted a preliminary list of changes in Kies v3, and one of the notable changes was the complete removal of the Sync tab.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Basticar

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I did the upgrade last week and the Sync tab is definitely gone. That is why I'm surfing forums right now . . . doh.
So far, no answers as to why it's gone, but there are quite a few other peeps out here looking around for the same reason.
The sync function is essential in my case and one of the requirements I check for when I purchase a phone . . . so HOW in all heck can they remove such functionality AFTER selling me the device? Seems like breech of contract to me . . . anyone up for a Class Action Lawsuit?

vaoiwo

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I have Kies Version 3.2.13114_22 and I'm running Outlook 2007. I posted the screen shot, hope you can see the thumbnail. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Kries 3 sync.jpg
    Kries 3 sync.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 5

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I have Kies Version 3.2.13114_22 and I'm running Outlook 2007.
Great post, with all the necessary information. Hopefully others will be able to use this to track down their issue. Thanks!

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplacey