Canceled Pre-Order

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
The HTC is going to be the same as the sgs, and should get good battery life.

The note is going to pack a bigger battery, but it will have to power more

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Having to power more... As in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
DNA for me.

I've owned Motorla phones and Samsungs. It's time to try out HTC. The merits for the Note are good, but do I really see myself using it a lot? Not for me personally. I had a Samsung Delve and it had a stylus. Granted, that was a horrible phone from years past, but it highlights why I personally don't need one. It's easy to lose if your not careful.

The bigger battery is a mild plus, but I've ordered a Mophie juice pack. The SD card would be a plus, but since I've started combing through my music collection and have deleted literally hundreds of songs, I don't need to store as much on my device.

Again, the Note is great for many, but I'm gonna roll with HTC.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
DNA for me.

I've owned Motorla phones and Samsungs. It's time to try out HTC. The merits for the Note are good, but do I really see myself using it a lot? Not for me personally. I had a Samsung Delve and it had a stylus. Granted, that was a horrible phone from years past, but it highlights why I personally don't need one. It's easy to lose if your not careful.

The bigger battery is a mild plus, but I've ordered a Mophie juice pack. The SD card would be a plus, but since I've started combing through my music collection and have deleted literally hundreds of songs, I don't need to store as much on my device.

Again, the Note is great for many, but I'm gonna roll with HTC.

There is a Mophie for the DNA????

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Half an inch of 1080p screen

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I was told the Note has a 720p display. The new HTC phone will have a 1080p display. The Note screen will be slightly larger, but I'm thinking the HTC screen will require more juice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't think this sentiment has been expressed yet. Allow me to pose one simple question to you...What company get's anything right on the first try? The DNA could be a great phone but you know what? Samsung already had a turn at bat and knocked one almost out the park. The DNA may get a lot right but I'd doubt it has anywhere near as much as the Note 2 will just flat out nail. Plus the value add things, such as removable battery, SD slot, and S-Pen and the odds are heavily in favor of the Note 2.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't think this sentiment has been expressed yet. Allow me to pose one simple question to you...What company get's anything right on the first try? The DNA could be a great phone but you know what? Samsung already had a turn at bat and knocked one almost out the park. The DNA may get a lot right but I'd doubt it has anywhere near as much as the Note 2 will just flat out nail. Plus the value add things, such as removable battery, SD slot, and S-Pen and the odds are heavily in favor of the Note 2.

Your 'Note 2 drool' posts are making my keyboard soggy...I am not coming anywhere near anything you post on launch day

Hector709

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I just canceled my preorder from Verizon. I just saw the specs for the HTC DNA and I want to see both phones hand in hand. Im not in a rush for upgrade. What are your inputs on the 2 phones?

The more i see the note 2 the more I want it. I really never was a HTC fan. So I think im gonna order it again but Im gonna do it from Best Buy I have a coupon and some gift cards. I like the way it feels in the hands and I like how smooth everything runs on it. Dont think Im gonna miss much on the HTC.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards