cannot access internet in some apps.

Hey I Tried

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Need a bit more info. Android version, rooted or non rooted. If it was rooted before, was KNOX tripped?
What country are you in?

Aside from the app you posted the screenshot, what other apps aren't working?

If that is the MySamsung app found in the play store, it states that it is only available South East Asia and Oceania. If you managed to get it loaded on your phone, it won't work anyways.

abe568c1cb27487b8c1b7f7d460b88a0.jpg

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I use the Asian version. I didnt root and it happens it other apps too. Like samsung themes and samsung pass. Or Fildo. Clear data and reinstall does not work. But when I do a soft reset everything works.

Hey I Tried

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Maybe try going into your Backup and Restore, and run a Reset Network Settings.
5a717fdbbc31e6c2cb01a265d5b2424f.jpg

After that, reboot into recovery and try to manually clear your cache.

Hey I Tried

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
The app list you gave all have SSL, secured connection, enabled.
This sounds strange, but I have had this at my house, at random times.
Rebooting my router and broadband modem clears it.

Hey I Tried

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Thanks! It works! I contact the customer support and they tell me to factory reset every time.
I'm glad that helped.

But, just remember that customer support is just giving you the information that Samsung tells them to give.
Factory reset will eliminate most issues customers call in about, and instead of taking the time to troubleshoot, suggest a network reset, etc, they just go straight for the nuclear right away.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Try this. Go to Settings > Device maintenance > Battery > 3 dots in upper right > Advanced settings > App power monitor and turn off Put unused apps to sleep. Then restart your phone. See if that corrects the issue.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Also, after you restart go back to > Device maintenance > Battery and scroll down to the bottom. Right above unmonitored apps tap on sleeping apps. Start all of those sleeping apps until you have no sleeping apps. Then restart your phone.

Dmitry_N

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
Exactly the same problem here after receiving the latest 100 MB OTA a couple of weeks ago (S7 Edge, Nougat, not rooted).
Chalanthorn Chanmathikornkul,
Have you finally sorted the issue? Did you have to hard reset?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835