Can't de-bloat with EA28

sroake4

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I put my phone back to stock to get the OTA EA28. I rooted again successfully and started on changing the file extensions on the bloatware apps and root explorer says I cannot rename because it is a read only file. I have done this before without issue. What am I missing ? All my other apps that require superuser access work ok.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I put my phone back to stock to get the OTA EA28. I rooted again successfully and started on changing the file extensions on the bloatware apps and root explorer says I cannot rename because it is a read only file. I have done this before without issue. What am I missing ? All my other apps that require superuser access work ok.

did you reember to hit the mount R/w button up top?

and why dont you just use one of my odin flashes to debloated froyo? or to superclean froyo...they call come with packaged root and clockwork recovery preinstalled

Reactions: sroake4

sroake4

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I knew it had to be something simple. It never occured to me that button would change from read only to read write. I have not flashed with odin yet. Still getting my feet wet with android devices.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I knew it had to be something simple. It never occured to me that button would change from read only to read write. I have not flashed with odin yet. Still getting my feet wet with android devices.

Odin is extremely easier, much easier than rooting, or debloating

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelvinbrooklyn