Can't wait for AOSP!

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm so done with Sense 4, I don't hate it I just don't like it. I cannot wait until we get a AOSP rom for this bad boy! I hate the tweak that HTC did with multitasking! And yes I've tried Apex but even that HTC kills that after a while then I have to wait for that to load.

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm with you. As soon as CM9 is fully functional I'm ditching Sense.

Sent from my E4GLTE using Android Central Forums

kennethbring

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I really feel like this is by far, the best version of Sense to ever be released. Yes, it has its downfalls (cough multitasking cough), but its beautiful. I much prefer it over any Vanilla version of Android, even ICS (which is also beautiful, but a distant second)

bastafari

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I think will have to delay our expectations. Jb kinda threw a wrench in development but i would'nt be surprised if aokp may be the first dev team to officially support our device for aosp.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I think will have to delay our expectations. Jb kinda threw a wrench in development but i would'nt be surprised if aokp may be the first dev team to officially support our device for aosp.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Dunno, from what I've seen over at XDA they're waiting on deck and drew to continue development on the aokp ROM. Deck's last build of CM9 certainly seems to be farther ahead than the current AOKP ROM. But hopefully they're all jumping straight into CM10 at the moment and we'll have more than one option when they finish up.

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Deck already has CM10 booting. That's exciting, but I'd almost rather they get CM9 across the finish line first rather than spending all their efforts on CM10 and making us wait even longer for a fully functional AOSP ROM.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Deck already has CM10 booting. That's exciting, but I'd almost rather they get CM9 across the finish line first rather than spending all their efforts on CM10 and making us wait even longer for a fully functional AOSP ROM.

I would have agreed with that up until about 20 minutes ago when I tried out the JB Evervolv ROM preview. Not much is working but..It.Is.Smooth. No lag on anything. Providing that they can get a fully functional ROM going in a month or two (My guess is around a month) I'm totally cool with waiting for it.

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
OK...excitement from that has worn off now. I agree that a CM9 build while we're waiting for CM10 would be pretty awesome, I guess the likelihood of that happening will depend in part on how long it'll be before a fully functional CM10 ROM. We'll have to watch the development process.

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I would have agreed with that up until about 20 minutes ago when I tried out the JB Evervolv ROM preview. Not much is working but..It.Is.Smooth. No lag on anything. Providing that they can get a fully functional ROM going in a month or two (My guess is around a month) I'm totally cool with waiting for it.

Where did you find that? Can you post a link?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky