Capabilities

RayDavis

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased the ASUS Nexus 1B32-4G 7inch 32GB Tablet, so I'm new to this.
In addition to the obvious entertainment use, how adaptable is it for some work? I've set up Opera. I'd like to install drop box, and I have an information program I'd like to install and use on it. Can those things be done? Or... where would I look for answers?
Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I think it's pretty versatile for work, but of course, it depends on what you need to do on it. There are plenty of office productivity suites out there (including QuickOffice, OfficeSuite, Kingsoft/Polaris, and Documents To Go, to name a few), but for my purposes, I find Google Drive to work just fine, and I love having everything in the cloud, very easily accessible by any web-connected device. I don't use DropBox myself (since I just use Google Drive), but there are clearly many satisfied users out there. Not sure what you mean by an "information program," though.

If you want to use your tablet for work, I suggest getting a good lightweight bluetooth keyboard, because trying to type long documents can be a pain on a touchscreen. Perhaps this one: Amazon.com: Logitech 920-003390 Tablet Keyboard for Android 3.0 Plus: Computers & Accessories

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karl.stubbs