Cases for the S7 edge

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Put on my Speck Zebra today and it's a fantastic case. Great grip, buttons, and it's nice & thin.
I'll throw up some pictures tomorrow.

Last edited:

Bryant Laney

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I got my Seidio Surface in black today I'll post pics later when I am home and have my tablet for pics.

Posted via the Android Central App

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Looks clean. I'm not a fan of those 2 piece cases though. For some reason they're a beeotch to get off of the phone for me. I tried one on my phone in Best buy and thought I was going to have to buy it because I couldn't get the thing off lol. I'm handicapped when it comes to the pressing down and sliding it off. Clean looking case none the less. Is that a kickstand? I'm a kickstand junky

Bryant Laney

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Looks clean. I'm not a fan of those 2 piece cases though. For some reason they're a beeotch to get off of the phone for me. I tried one on my phone in Best buy and thought I was going to have to buy it because I couldn't get the thing off lol. I'm handicapped when it comes to the pressing down and sliding it off. Clean looking case none the less. Is that a kickstand? I'm a kickstand junky

I am also not a fan of two piece cases but they aren't making a dilex and with redesigned surface it's not bad it has a snug fit and I hardly notice that isn't the dilex and yes that's a kickstand they have the best kickstand on seidio.

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Just got this case today. Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Case Clear Protective Cover - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Perfect fit. The bezel of the case matches exactly the color of the phone. Raised corners allow for you to set phone on it's face and does provide some drop protection. The back is clear and has grip. Depending on which you get, there is a slight tint to the clear back. I got the black for the black phone. Best part, is there is no rainbow effect that you get with some clear cases, and it's not a fingerprint magnet.

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
After trying a few cases, I decided to try without any case but felt that the phone was too slippery.
So ended up with Slickwrap (back and sides) in brown leather (the phone certainly has more grip this way), and BodyGuardz Contour HD screen protector.

IMG_20160403_150208_zpslzwlac98.jpg

IMG_20160403_151447_zpsbrihyyyu.jpg

IMG_20160403_150419_zpsorqcpois.jpg

Keith Molloy

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Has anybody here tried the Obliq slim meta case or the Obliq flex pro? Both look great . The slim meta costs 10 bucks more here and for that reason iam leaning toward the flex pro as its equally as nice but iam wondering how bulky it is along with how it feels in the hand?

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
After trying a few cases, I decided to try without any case but felt that the phone was too slippery.
So ended up with Slickwrap (back and sides) in brown leather (the phone certainly has more grip this way), and BodyGuardz Contour HD screen protector.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt141/tellsells/IMG_20160403_150208_zpslzwlac98.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt141/tellsells/IMG_20160403_151447_zpsbrihyyyu.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt141/tellsells/IMG_20160403_150419_zpsorqcpois.jpg

Is that adhesive or something? Looks good and the textured material I'm sure helps with grip.

abv0377

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
Hello all, I'm new here and new to my s7 edge. Was using an HTC one x for last 4 years so you can imagine how stoked I am about this phone. I am looking for protection in a case. Protection, protection, protection. I had a ballistic case on my other phone for the lifetime and it worked great. What do you all recommend for best drop protection? I have read the otterbox commuter and uag are good.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I sure did look at the uag case, would it offer better protection than otterbox commuter?

The otterbox is too thick for me. I've owned it. The otterbox also takes away from the phones screen.

The S7 is waterproof. ?
Why would you want a thick case like the otterbox ?
If I didn't think I would drop the phone, I wouldn't even get a case. But it slides off things without a case that has some rubber or silicone.
The UAG meets military specs.
How strong do you need it.
Gonna throw it at things.

I posted Videos on the UAG case.
It also has rubber edges. Its very slim.
And has protections down the edge so you don't accidentally hit the buttons.

Just offered a great selection.
Carry mine everyday.

Look at post 578

racingvike

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
I bought an Incipio at the same time I bought my Edge and didn't really like it from Day 1. Felt too flimsy and slick to the touch. Finally after 3 weeks of looking around online, I ordered the SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle for $18 on Amazon. I am very surprised at how well put together this case is and how with little added bulk it feels very sturdy. I do not use the snap on belt clip which also covers the screen as I don't wear my phone on my belt, but it clips on very secure as well. Great looking case and adds quite a bit of grip as well. The little added width on the edges also seems to have stopped the inadvertent screen touches as well. Little tricky to get apart the first time, but once figured out goes on and off fairly quickly. Great case.

I've used Otterbox before on other phones, but feel this case offers more protection at half the price.