Cases for the Verizon G2

trivor

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Incipio Feather and if you want a thin case for better grip and minimal protection (has done great on a couple minor drops) you can't go wrong with this one. I would prefer no case but the G2's back plastic is just too slick and it slipped out of my hands a number of times in the first week so I decided I needed some kind of cover and the Feather fits the bill.

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I have both incipio feather and dual pro. Dual is a "Bit" more bulky but great for protection

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

corneredcat

May 13, 2014
Visit site
i know this thread is old...but just wanted to add (and say THANKS! to those who suggested this screen protector) it is perfect! goes on super easy...first try only one easily removed bubble. so i am also recommending this iLLumiShield LG G2 Screen Protector Japanese Ultra Clear HD Film LCD Shield for any who are looking...

Amazon.com: iLLumiShield - LG G2 Screen Protector Japanese Ultra Clear HD Film with Anti-Bubble and Anti-Fingerprint - High Quality (Invisible) LCD Shield - Lifetime Replacement Warranty - [3-Pack] OEM / Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

jlmorris

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your post. Was getting ready to buy some new ones for two LG G2s since the ones I got from Verizon were getting a bit worn. I went ahead and ordered a pack of these.
i know this thread is old...but just wanted to add (and say THANKS! to those who suggested this screen protector) it is perfect! goes on super easy...first try only one easily removed bubble. so i am also recommending this iLLumiShield LG G2 Screen Protector Japanese Ultra Clear HD Film LCD Shield for any who are looking...

Amazon.com: iLLumiShield - LG G2 Screen Protector Japanese Ultra Clear HD Film with Anti-Bubble and Anti-Fingerprint - High Quality (Invisible) LCD Shield - Lifetime Replacement Warranty - [3-Pack] OEM / Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories