bake

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I guess just you? In your post, which has my quote it says click to view quoted image, which goes to the pic in my dropbox.

Edit: See Combo Post

Last edited:

bake

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Combo post!
Photoon9-29-11at407PM.jpg

110929_160304.jpg

Reactions: travis442

bake

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Um, yes :) I guess I would call it more rubber than hard plastic. It holds its shape and will protect the phone I believe. Its just TPU.

travis442

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Well crud. I may have jumped the gun on getting mine then. That looks nice.

I think I'm going to go ahead and pick one of those up, for $10 I can always get a different one later if I don't like it but at least I'll be able to have it in a case from the get-go.

Siroc

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Received my TPU matte black case today too. It is more like a rubber, but its hard to scuff or make any mark on it whatsoever. It comes with a screen protector, but I doubt I'll be using that.

Dr Triffid

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
FYI: For those interested, Samsung is giving away 500 custom-designed cases for the S2. Not a huge fan of the looks, but free is always a good price.

https://apps.facebook.com/samsung-appredictor/

Sorry to go zombie with the thread, but mine just showed up in the mail this weekend.

I came home and grabbed the envelope off the porch and thought it was pretty thin. "Oh, no," I thought, "They forgot to put the case in."

20111121_012140-1.jpg

I feel kinda like Ralphie in "A Christmas Story."

JoeSII

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a nice hard shell case with a built in kickstand made for the AT&T GS2 from Amazon for $17.00. It comes in several colors. I couldn't believe the price and was apprehensive about getting it, but it was delivered on time and fit perfectly with all the right openings. It didn't add a lot of bulk either and still fit in the leather top case I got from Wal-Mart for $19.00.

Lawrence of a Labia

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to go zombie with the thread, but mine just showed up in the mail this weekend.

I came home and grabbed the envelope off the porch and thought it was pretty thin. "Oh, no," I thought, "They forgot to put the case in."

Click to view quoted image

I feel kinda like Ralphie in "A Christmas Story."

A CRUMMY DECAL?!?! SON OF A B****.

I thought the same thing when I grabbed the envelope. I would've been pissed if I didn't already buy a case.

sbkim

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Received my TPU matte black case today too. It is more like a rubber, but its hard to scuff or make any mark on it whatsoever. It comes with a screen protector, but I doubt I'll be using that.

I also got this TPU case for $10. Nice fit but I don't like the materials as it's too slick and doesn't grip. Can someone recommend a case that has more grippy rubber material?

Thanks

rupst2

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I love the TPU case. I little more grip than no case but no to much that it catches your pocket lining which is something that can actually cause more drops. For $10 there isn't anything better.

Now if I could just figure out this occasional manual screen lock shut off I'll be doing great. Self lock, no problem. Manually lock and sometimes it shuts off.

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I've just ordered my second case from www.Fortte.com
Leather and very intelligently designed. I particularly like their "Open Face" and "Dual Design" cases that are integrated wallets.

It's great stuff.

Sent from my GT-P7510

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332