Cellular Data problem

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
At the beach today and was getting 3g to 4g showing on my phone. Mail, chrome, maps and other programs were not connecting. I set up my tether to my tablet and it was able to use the data to connect with things just fine.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

SharkyNY

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed this a couple times, mostly on Ultra Power saving mode. Yesterday I was listening to music on Spotify and I tried to search for something else and it kept telling me it wasn't connected despite having full bars of 4G.

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Phone is set to balanced mode.

Anyone know how to post a question on Zentalk? It says I cannot post. It would be the sort of question Asus should try to answer.

asus_usa

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Please ensure to update all the Zen apps. Go to SETTINGS – ZENUI INSTANT UPDATE to update all our Zen apps, or go under APPS – to uninstall updates and force stop the Zentalk app. Then reinstall to see if it’ll work again before full recovery.

Sincerely
ASUS_USA
cl-frank@asus.com

asus_usa

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Please double check if APN info is correct from your service providers and via our FAQs first - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support-

Also make sure to be in a location within their service provider’s scope that can receive 4G/LTE signal. Wipe and recover and wipe cache can be last resort. But please ensure to note your APN settings down again.

Sincerely
ASUS_USA
cl-frank@asus.com

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Please ensure to update all the Zen apps. Go to SETTINGS – ZENUI INSTANT UPDATE to update all our Zen apps, or go under APPS – to uninstall updates and force stop the Zentalk app. Then reinstall to see if it’ll work again before full recovery.

Please double check if APN info is correct from your service providers and via our FAQs first - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support-

Also make sure to be in a location within their service provider’s scope that can receive 4G/LTE signal. Wipe and recover and wipe cache can be last resort. But please ensure to note your APN settings down again.

Sincerely
ASUS_USA
cl-frank@asus.com

Unfortunately I am back at our main residence in Canada and will not be able to see if problem is resolved until we go back to Florida in November.

Will ensure the asus apps are updated as a few were not. APN is okay according to T-Mobile but will ask to see if they possibly have a different apn that I can try.
Thanks for the reply

asus_usa

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Dear gtt1,

If possible, could you please send me a private message to cl-frank@asus.com with your build number and serial number? We would like to gather as much info as possible for this issue.

Also, were you able to send/receive calls when this occurred?

Sincerely
Frank
ASUS_USA

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vcbcg