Change shipping address on preorder

ougum

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I just called AT&T to try to change my shipping address on my 8+ preorder. I was told that the order was already in progress, so shipping info can no longer be changed. Have anyone else run into this situation? Lucky mine is due to ship to my local AT&T store. I wanted to change it to my actual door address.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Is AT&T giving free overnight shipping because if so you should be able to set up my UPS to at least be able to pick up at a UPS center. That's exactly what I plan to do with mine T-Mobile gave me free overnight shipping

ougum

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I don't know AT&T policy though they may require that itcome to the store

They gave me the option of having it shipped to my door. At the time I opted for "ship to store ", but I changed my mind. I was told it's too far into the shipping process to change.

ougum

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Is AT&T giving free overnight shipping because if so you should be able to set up my UPS to at least be able to pick up at a UPS center. That's exactly what I plan to do with mine T-Mobile gave me free overnight shipping

I never asked, but great idea!

zamboni08

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Ran into same issue with Verizon a couple years back. It was like 5 days until release day and I was told "there's literally nothing we can do. Crates of the phones are sitting in a hanger at ohare waiting for release day." Crazy....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality41