Charging Complete Notification?

dr_elusive

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Both my wifes new Epic touch and mine Made chimes and vibrated during the night for what i am thinking was a charging complete notification.. I have only charged my phone once so i cant be sure but does this phone do that? and if so can it be disabled? It woke us both up last night.

Dr.

dr_elusive

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
If that is your only complaint then you are a panzee. Good day to you sir, enjoying my SAMSUNG GALAXY S II EPIC 4G TOUCH.....woo

Ok, so maybe its not a total deal breaker, but i was really tired yesterday when it woke me up out of my much needed slumber. I do like the phone alot so far, but really who thought that was a good idea?

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Default practice on all Samsung Galaxy Phones. Rooting and ROMing is the only cure. Another reason I don't buy Samsungs anymore.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

EeZeEpEe

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Not that big of a deal. I lower my sounds before I go to sleep anyway so I wouldn't hear it if I had it plugged in. I plan on getting spare batteries and just rotating like I did with my EVO 4G so I would end up never hearing it.

garrettfarnum

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
You should shut it off when you charge it over night if it really bugs you, if you use it for an alarm clock you can pick them up for cheap at Target or wal-mart.

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Download Beautiful silent widget.
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.levelup.beautifulsilence&feature=search_result

Otherwise to make the drop down become a silent switch, you have to go into settings-sound-vibrate and check it to never vibrate. If vibrate is set to never, the drop down sound switch will become a silent switch and it will not vibrate.

I just down loaded the widget so I can still set it to vibrate when needed on the drop down box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huangsenyuan