Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
a8u7a9ab.jpg

The precious KitKat. Its mine!!

Sent from my AOSP on Flo using Tapatalk 4

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Just checked Google Play, shipping estimates for a black 32GB N5 is now 2-3 weeks...Amazon may be awhile before they get some stock...bummer

Sent from there can only be HTC One

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Morning just picked this up for $416 out the door and sold my old iPad for 200$! So I only paid 200$ some out of pocket!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383325171571.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383325171571.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 23

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
My nexus 7 is ready Google.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I am supposed to ship my N7 back to Asus to fix my speakers, but I was holding off to see how quickly KitKat would flow to other devices. I've decided I'm gonna ship it back today and maybe when it comes back from Asus it will have KitKat loaded?!?!

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Google is pissing me off. People who ordered the same phone i did after me have shipping notices and here I sit. Still pending. Not a good start to my first Nexus phone.

Sent from the other side of the Milky Way with my S4.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Sprint store just called, my Galaxy Tab 3 is there! :D
I'll be picking it up in a little while! :thumbup::cool:

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
How is it? Please do extensive reviewing if you can! I'm confused between three things:p

iPad mini retina Air or Nexus 5. Can.Not.Make. up. my. mind.

It's honestly amazing, and completely deserves the name Air. The fact that they were able to squeeze everything they did in this body while still improving battery life absolutely blows my mind. I feel since this is so thin and light there's almost no reason to get a mini, I would have no problem carrying this with me everywhere I go and definitely will! After I held this thing next to an iPad 3 made me feel so much more confident and happy with my purchase , the difference is stunning. The hardware is incredible and feels so premium. The space gray color looks amazing as well. The screen is as beautiful as ever, every time I turn it on reminds me why I continue to buy Apple devices. It's bright, color accuracy Is fantastic and as with any retina iPad is super sharp! The A7 is a BEAST It's smooth in games and handles anything I can throw at it without even a hint of lag.(Bat man arkham origins looks exceptionally good) IOS 7 is still with its quirks, random stutter here and there which is not a fault of the hardware, but is software, which I expected IOS 7 is completely new and I know Apple will make updates ASAP to get back to the fluidity of ios I know and love. I really don't have a complaint about the iPad, any negatives are with ios 7s random stutters and bugs. In my opinion if you have any previous gen iPad and have the money to upgrade DO IT, the hardware inside and out is worth it.

So those are my initial thoughts please excuse any grammar or spelling errorz:)lol

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
It's honestly amazing, and completely deserves the name Air. The fact that they were able to squeeze everything they did in this body while still improving battery life absolutely blows my mind. I feel since this is so thin and light there's almost no reason to get a mini, I would have no problem carrying this with me everywhere I go and definitely will! After I held this thing next to an iPad 3 made me feel so much more confident and happy with my purchase , the difference is stunning. The hardware is incredible and feels so premium. The space gray color looks amazing as well. The screen is as beautiful as ever, every time I turn it on reminds me why I continue to buy Apple devices. It's bright, color accuracy Is fantastic and as with any retina iPad is super sharp! The A7 is a BEAST It's smooth in games and handles anything I can throw at it without even a hint of lag.(Bat man arkham origins looks exceptionally good) IOS 7 is still with its quirks, random stutter here and there which is not a fault of the hardware, but is software, which I expected IOS 7 is completely new and I know Apple will make updates ASAP to get back to the fluidity of ios I know and love. I really don't have a complaint about the iPad, any negatives are with ios 7s random stutters and bugs. In my opinion if you have any previous gen iPad and have the money to upgrade DO IT, the hardware inside and out is worth it.

So those are my initial thoughts please excuse any grammar or spelling errorz:)lol

Don't you make me want an iPad air. My wallet would not survive.but in all reality,I think I have put too much into the android ecosystem at this point,to have an apple device.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Don't you make me want an iPad air. My wallet would not survive.but in all reality,I think I have put too much into the android ecosystem at this point,to have an apple device.

Its expensive,but worth it! I too have a lot invested in both ecosystems as well(I've spent more than Id like to admit on iTunes lol)and have spent about 60 dollars just on apps in Google play. Leaving either ecosystems behind is just such a hard thing to do.