[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
The iPad 2 definitely. Screen is horrible.

Posted via Android Central App

It really is, after going to a retina iPad I have yet to find any tablet screen that is anywhere near as good (just because something has a higher res does not make it better) I think the retina screen is near perfect.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
The sound of rain is always welcome at night. Maybe I'll be able to catch up on some sleep this weekend.

Business licenses to file, bank accounts to open, and NDAs to draft next week. There's always more to be done.

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
It really is, after going to a retina iPad I have yet to find any tablet screen that is anywhere near as good (just because something has a higher res does not make it better) I think the retina screen is near perfect.

The 2013 Nexus 7 screen is damn nice too. I had an iPad 3 and the retina screen is nice. I think the nexus 7 is on par with it.

Sent from there can only be HTC One

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
My new toy while the N7 is out for repair. I am an Amazon Prime member so this is a no-brainer.
e6a2uhe4.jpg

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
The 2013 Nexus 7 screen is damn nice too. I had an iPad 3 and the retina screen is nice. I think the nexus 7 is on par with it.

Sent from there can only be HTC One

IMO the N7 has the best screen period, but it's easily the best on a small tablet. The N10 was huge resolution, but I also think there is much more to a screen than 2-3 spec numbers.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes, being the boss is the worst job. Today I had to take an employee to the office and talk about some work not getting done. She is old enough to be my mom and taught me quite a bit when I was new. I came in and things were not done and I had a ton to do. Having to ensure expectations are met, and being held accountable for that makes it so I have to be the hard nose. Not fun.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe