[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
My lunch today...
b770d666e09b2d36dbee6a592f4b6298.jpg

First time I have eaten Roy Rogers in 10 years...It was Good!

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I didn't know Roy Rogers were still around. It's been almost 30 years since I've seen one here.
Ya...I was surprised too...I was just driving down Rt. 1 in the Mount Vernon area of VA, and spotted it.

Luckily it was lunch time!

The last time I had a Roy Rogers roast beef sandwich was 10 years ago when there was still a Roy Rogers restaurant in Manassas VA.

Growing up, there was a Roy Rogers near my home, and my mom and I used to love getting the roast beef sandwiches there. Then it closed in the '90's and because a McDonald's

It would be great if Roy Rogers restaurants ever made a come back.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Ya...I was surprised too...I was just driving down Rt. 1 in the Mount Vernon area of VA, and spotted it.

Luckily it was lunch time!

The last time I had a Roy Rogers roast beef sandwich was 10 years ago when there was still a Roy Rogers restaurant in Manassas VA.

Growing up, there was a Roy Rogers near my home, and my mom and I used to love getting the roast beef sandwiches there. Then it closed in the '90's and because a McDonald's

It would be great if Roy Rogers restaurants ever made a come back.

There was a Roy Rogers in a mall near my house when I was a kid. The restaurant closed in the 80s, and the mall itself closed in 2008.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Well, the Nexus 6 reviews are out and it's looking pretty disappointing. Not much better than the N5 in some regards, and actually worse in others. Anybody still planning on getting one?

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Well, the Nexus 6 reviews are out and it's looking pretty disappointing. Not much better than the N5 in some regards, and actually worse in others. Anybody still planning on getting one?

I doubt it. It's really pricey. I still want to play with one, since it might be too big for me anyway. I never judge a device just by screen size though. The way it's built can make it feel bigger or smaller.

I was at the AT&T store today, but they didn't have Nexus 6 in the store.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I doubt it. It's really pricey. I still want to play with one, since it might be too big for me anyway. I never judge a device just by screen size though. The way it's built can make it feel bigger or smaller.

I was at the AT&T store today, but they didn't have Nexus 6 in the store.

Probably won't for a week or so. I want to play with one anyway, but I have already decided against it. The reviews from this morning just assured that decision.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Probably won't for a week or so. I want to play with one anyway, but I have already decided against it. The reviews from this morning just assured that decision.

I'll probably stop back at the store in about a week, since I'm still trying to get a new secure SIM. They were out last week and still are out. None of the other nearby AT&T stores have the secure SIMs either.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Nah! I'm very happy with my Galaxy S5.
Will see what's coming next year.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Happy Friday Chatter! ☺

I hope the day goes smoothly and the weekend starts great.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Nope ..... But then I never was :p

In other news ..... Happy Friday ChatterHeads :D