[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

So much for spending several hours studying for my A + tomorrow now i have to deal with going to best buy seeing if they have a decent power supply...and othereise I'll be stuck waiting a couple days for one to arrive from amazon

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

So much for spending several hours studying for my A + tomorrow now i have to deal with going to best buy seeing if they have a decent power supply...and othereise I'll be stuck waiting a couple days for one to arrive from amazon

I hope you get the power supply replaced soon.

Good luck with your exams!

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

I hope you get the power supply replaced soon.

Good luck with your exams!

Sorry worded that badly. I meant preparing for taking the a+ at the end of this month or beginning of next. As much as i already know. I'm trying to treat this as if i know nothing and just study everything that is on the a+. So i can be completely confident I'll pass when i do take it

Edit:word structure

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

Sorry worded that badly. I meant preparing for taking the a+ at the end of this month or beginning of next. As much as i already know. I'm trying to trest as if i know nothing and just study everything that is on the a+ just so i can be completely confident I'll pass when i do take it

Gotcha! I thought the test was on Monday.

That's good you have time to prepare. I have A+ certification. When I took the tests there were a lot of questions about legacy hardware. I wondered why we covered dot matrix printers in school, but I understood why when I took the A+ tests.

It's still a bummer to need to spend Sunday looking for a power supply.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

Gotcha! I thought the test was on Monday.

That's good you have time to prepare. I have A+ certification. When I took the tests there were a lot of questions about legacy hardware. I wondered why we covered dot matrix printers in school, but I understood why when I took the A+ tests.

It's still a bummer to need to spend Sunday looking for a power supply.

I am certainly glad that i am doing this in a way that isn't traditionally how I've done things. For a long time i would do things on hair trigger impulses and then get frustrated when something wasn't how i wanted. (like. Say old me would have decided he wanted to get A+ certified.. Take the test a week later and then wonder why he had failed and resolve on the fact that he's an id i o t.)

It might not be all bad tomorrow. Who knows. Could get to look for a power supply with the best friend. We'll see

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
In the traffics den
5b7a706a2426b0aeae4b5d42c453afc3.jpg

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

Ordered a Seasonic 750 Watt gold modular power supply. It'll be here Tuesday. Hopefully it fixes a couple other issues I've been having