[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Dang, sorry to hear that.
What's best for you, factoring money an and time?
Well..i have to pull the motherboard out to even begin the rma process. So it sure would be nice if when i did that i had another motherboard to put in dight then instead of waiting several days before gigabyte sends me a new one out

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
We kinda knew something was weird from first boot. When it took 30 plus seconds to post. But we just chalked it up to a crappy bios since at that time everything else worked. Turns out we were fools. I'm trying to figure out if i want to go through the rma process with this board or just get a new one. Thoughts, chatter?

Dang, sorry to hear that.
What's best for you, factoring money an and time?
I completely agree!

If the cost of getting a new one isn't too expensive, then I would recommend just getting a new one, because I know that the RMA process with anything, especially electronics, can be a PITA.

Otherwise, if getting a new one would be a large expense, then I would recommend suffering through the RMA process. The caveat is that typically, when going though the RMA process, you typically get a 'Refurbished' product back, and that can present its own set of problems.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
We kinda knew something was weird from first boot. When it took 30 plus seconds to post. But we just chalked it up to a crappy bios since at that time everything else worked. Turns out we were fools. I'm trying to figure out if i want to go through the rma process with this board or just get a new one. Thoughts, chatter?

If bought from Amazon RMA is pretty painless. Good luck.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
The Nexus 5 is busy updating the apps one by one....Optimizing app 34 of 68.
Nothing yet on the Nexus 7 thought.
Yeah, the optimizing takes forever with a lot of apps. I have ~240 apps on Moto X. It'll be interesting to see how fast they migrate when MXPE arrives.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I used the Starbucks app order feature for the first time yesterday. It told me that my drink would be ready in 4-9 minutes. It was ready when I arrived. The barista got my order perfectly.

I'll be using the preorder feature more frequently for my Starbucks trips a lot more in future.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I used the Starbucks app order feature for the first time yesterday. It told me that my drink would be ready in 4-9 minutes. It was ready when I arrived. The barista got my order perfectly.

I'll be using the preorder feature more frequently for my Starbucks trips a lot more in future.
I got asked to do that at Chipotle last night.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

O k a y...
So, you got a Hyundai, or a Mazda? :D:p

Can I borrow it?
After testing it I'll have a better verdict. ;)
Funny part is that I got it from a Peruzzi Mitsubishi dealer......LOL

I'll continue to test drive it myself :)

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
3de1fc8a690bb28de560960f3d6f689c.jpg

Got it!(out that is)

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Updated ROM to be as close to stock as possible.

Sent from my Cataclysmic Nexus 6

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-09-09-50-11.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-09-09-50-11.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys91