[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] Galaxy Nexus CRACKFLASHERS | SECRET LAIR ;-)

Relax they're coming lol probably in the am.

Also, it has a grey freckle? Meh. lol. Still a sick case

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Mine didnt make it yet, hopefully tomorrow since its coming USPS. DM, is the white glossy or matte? Is it pearl white? (Faint sparkles) or just regular white? Also what color are the plugs that it comes with? Really looking forward to the Matte black but since white was a close runner up I might order that one too.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Mine didnt make it yet, hopefully tomorrow since its coming USPS. DM, is the white glossy or matte? Is it pearl white? (Faint sparkles) or just regular white? Also what color are the plugs that it comes with? Really looking forward to the Matte black but since white was a close runner up I might order that one too.

Glossy white, don't see any pearl. Plugs are white.

Tried rubbing the spot away, no dice. Is my ocd enough to complain? Nah, probably not ;-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Reactions: kca2000

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Pictures below. The spot won't remove nor will it be captured by camera, so f it my OCD will have to take a back seat.

Overall, loving this case. It could be even better, IMHO (the seal/crease/mold lines being one detail, the plug being a bit whiter another). I may even get the matte black to compare as well, b/c this thing gets dirtier than anything I've seen lol

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
That's a good lookin case dmm. Any other colors available?

I had no idea you were an advisor. Nice. Its like knowing an FBI agent! :D how does one get recruited?

Dropped from LiquidNexus via XparentTapatalk2

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

That's a good lookin case dmm. Any other colors available?

I had no idea you were an advisor. Nice. Its like knowing an FBI agent! :D how does one get recruited?

Proclivity in performing deviate acts. ;) Thanks!

They offer alpine white (pictured), matte black (was a runner up to this), and "metallic." I put that in quotes b/c it's plastic, not metal, and thus not really metallic ;).

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I've seen some aluminum cases for the nexus on eBay. Nice looking but I wouldn't spend the cabbage on it. Not to mention the large lip it has where the screen meets the case.

shanedroid1

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Very nice cas dmm I like it alot. Does the charger cover get annoying though when you're trying to use your phone while it's on the charger?

On a side note....has anyone tried the newest eclipse rom yet? I just put it on my sd card, I love my PZ set up right now but have the urge to flash (just can't fight it lol). Wondering if anyone has given this a shot yet have any pointers?

Reactions: dmmarck

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Very nice cas dmm I like it alot. Does the charger cover get annoying though when you're trying to use your phone while it's on the charger?

On a side note....has anyone tried the newest eclipse rom yet? I just put it on my sd card, I love my PZ set up right now but have the urge to flash (just can't fight it lol). Wondering if anyone has given this a shot yet have any pointers?

(1) Eh, I just keep it dangling there usually. It was actually the first time I "plugged" the cover/cap in. They also give you extras, and what appears to be a full screen (dry) wet protector.

(2) Have not, but I'm itching. Getting some wakelocks with MORPHR/franco 133, kind of annoying.

shanedroid1

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

(1) Eh, I just keep it dangling there usually. It was actually the first time I "plugged" the cover/cap in. They also give you extras, and what appears to be a full screen (dry) wet protector.

(2) Have not, but I'm itching. Getting some wakelocks with MORPHR/franco 133, kind of annoying.

Haha nice the extras is probably smart mine would get ripped off all the time. I usually like to run my phones naked, but that case looks really sweet lol.

I haven't flashed MORPHR yet was gonna hold on for DT to get back to working on it but might give it a shot. Eclipse looks pretty sweet though and I have the flash bug right now.

The CNA module on the MORPHR post isn't working is there another link to it somewhere or is it down for right now?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Once I get on my main machine I can drop it into Dropbox. Beware though, it's buggy, and unless you like downloading apps through the Browser, Play Store gets borked.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

D - case looks pretty slick. Might have to pick one of those up.

Havent tried eclipse but its calling my name, along with several other roms out there ....

Nice saturday afternoon - mets shutout the phils, philly fans everywhere are crying, life is good. :)

Reactions: NotJustAPhone

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

lol I'm not crying, the Flyers are more than making up for any Phillies sadness.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jameszang48