check for an update... reports of a 4.3.3 OTA has been posted

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
And this to me is a problem that Google faces. To many devices with different versions of their os. Any device within two years of an os release should qualify and all should be done within four weeks

Sent from my Note 2 courtesy of Big Red

taeisme

Trusted Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone else get this? I am not trying to start a frenzy but this is what happens when I hit the software update button.
adeqyjah.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

KOOLWATER

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I got that like two days ago... I think it happens when you are downloading something then loses the connection.

Sent from my Note2 using AC Forums App

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
The new nephilim build thats due any day now has all the note 3 features. It will still be 4.1.2 but with all the note 3 features not much need for 4.3

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I have a 4.1.2 build with all the note3 features, everything works. Testing for a couple of days before release. Im going to port the settings layout from 4.3 this way we wont really need a 4.3 update that may never come.

Nephilim.Note3.Rom.v1.0-R3Ds

cbroussard99

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait for my contract to end, I will take my $500.00 dollars a month elsewhere....Verizon has poor coverage in my area, their customer service sucks, and they truly don't value us as customers...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Can't wait for my contract to end, I will take my $500.00 dollars a month elsewhere....Verizon has poor coverage in my area, their customer service sucks, and they truly don't value us as customers...

I totally agree. . I just left them over this update crap.... I purchased the nexus5 and the moto x on discount unlocked for gsm networks. I'm using TMO right now. The best move I ever made!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I have great coverage and I get great customer service. And one question, why would you leave a carrier just because they didn't update your phone. That doesn't sound mature.

cbroussard99

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I have great coverage and I get great customer service. And one question, why would you leave a carrier just because they didn't update your phone. That doesn't sound mature.

It's not just over an update. The are re-doing the plans again for data, and I currently have unlimited and they want me to select a data plan because I use around 10-15GB a month.....

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
It's not just over an update. The are re-doing the plans again for data, and I currently have unlimited and they want me to select a data plan because I use around 10-15GB a month.....

How do you USE that much data?

kdwisdom

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
This is from my transcript with a Verizon customer service agent.

" Kyle: Is there still no clear set date when the update will be released?

Kenny: not that i know of. but we dont get that information until about a couple of days before it comes out. actually sometimes we dont find out until it is released

Kyle: Ok

Kenny: but once Samsung releases it we would do our own tests on it before it is released.

Kyle: So it hasn't been released at all yet?

Kenny: not that we here have been told about yet. "

Lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa Oliver