Chromecast Compatible Apps [10 apps added]

rpkielty

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
5by (Stumble Upon's video app) has also apparently been updated with Chromecast compatability.

Posted via Android Central App

JiminCO

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: Chromecast Compatible Apps [23Jul - Play Music,Movies,Netflix,Hulu,Rdio,HBO GO]

Videostream for Chromecast. For castings local media.

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: Chromecast Compatible Apps [23Jul - Play Music,Movies,Netflix,Hulu,Rdio,HBO GO]

Why is Plex included under free apps? It costs over $5 for me in the play store.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site

Videostream for Chromecast app. At the app store (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...-ch/cnciopoikihiagdjbjpnocolokfelagl?hl=en-US). Best casting from your HD in HD out there.

You already posted this just 3 posts ago in this same thread, as well as every other thread you could sneak it into. And your claim is ridiculous. It is extremely limited and far from the "best" yet you keep claiming it is superior to all the fully functional apps out there that blow it out of the water. Posting it the first time to let people know it exists is fine. But this repeated posted of it even right after you just posted about it even in the very same thread and the groundless claims you make for it are not.

Lucious Wang

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Compiling a list of ChromeCast Compatible apps that people may find useful.
Please feel free to add suggestions. Also let me know if you spot any errors

PC/Mac/Pixel:

Chrome for PC/Mac
Chromecast Extension
Fling Cast any local PC/Mac/Linux Media to Chromecast

Store to discover Chromocast supported app https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...store/apps/details?id=goko.gcs&token=24yBWNw0
Android Apps:

Free:

Paid:
Coming Soon:

Note: *Let me know when these apps gets updated
** iOS Support

Hello,

Could you add EZCast APP(iOS/Android) to this list ?

I think this app is good and very useful.

JiminCO

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

You already posted this just 3 posts ago in this same thread, as well as every other thread you could sneak it into. And your claim is ridiculous. It is extremely limited and far from the "best" yet you keep claiming it is superior to all the fully functional apps out there that blow it out of the water. Posting it the first time to let people know it exists is fine. But this repeated posted of it even right after you just posted about it even in the very same thread and the groundless claims you make for it are not.
I am sorry you were so offended jpr. I'm new at this. The second and third where mistakes I tried to correct something and mistakenly resent the message. If you look these were my 11, 12, and 13 posts. Hopefully when I become an experienced poster like you (267) I will be better at it. Any way thanks for your comments and warm welcome to this forum.

samilliken

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
BubbleUPnP has Chromecast support released, and works well.

Plex for Android is not a free app, however it does not require the subscription PlexPass for Chromecast support, anymore.

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

Pocket casts has Chromecast support added for a few weeks now. First post should be updated.

stirling

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
BubbleUPnP has Chromecast support released, and works well.

Plex for Android is not a free app, however it does not require the subscription PlexPass for Chromecast support, anymore.

Just loaded BubbleUPnP and the DLNA streaming works really well. I'm streaming from a WD My Cloud drive.

Sent from my SCH-I925 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte17