Chromecast Google Play Movies

etexans82

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
When I chromecast google play movies, while the movie is playing and I try to swipe down from top to bring up notification panel I get an error message and it doesn't go away until I restart. The message says: Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped

Is anyone else getting this?

apothesis

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I am having the exact same problem. It only happens with Google play movies though. I have tried all other Chromecast enabled apps and they all work fine. I have also tried Google play movies on other devices and it works on all of them, just not on my note pro.

Posted via Android Central App

Shepard San

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Same here...works with all other apps...Ive exchanged mine too and still have the problem

Same problem here. I just returned mine today and got another one. Same issue. I hate that this is happening but I'm glad I'm not alone on the issue. Samsung needs to do a patch for sure.

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
This is inherit to the new software. I've been on with Samsung on twitter over this already. Join the discussion I'm @miami1683 and help get the issue solved

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

gio09

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I have been getting the same error message but when I use the play music app on the chromecast. Is there going to be a fix on this issue soon?

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
There is a fix coming shortly I'm told. ..It also happens on the tab pro as well

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Wow, exchanged tablets for such an obscure issue that still exists with the ones you got in return. I guess there should be some great bargains in factory reconditioned snps down the road.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shellycharls9