Citi App missing for (allow during do not disturb) - DO NOT DISTURB

monkeycsk

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
I had reported this a few months back to Samsung, yet this has not been addressed.

-> Settings
-> Do not disturb
-> App notifications - Citi App does not show up on the list, thus unable to add to 'allow during Do Not Disturb' list

anyone has the same experience?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Are Citi's notifications enabled (for the app itself, not in Do Not Disturb)? If you tap on the search button (top right corner) when adding apps and type in CITI, does that bring up the app? I just tried to add it on mine and the app is there... If this doesn' t work I'd try uninstalling/reinstalling the Citi app.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

monkeycsk

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
Are Citi's notifications enabled (for the app itself, not in Do Not Disturb)? If you tap on the search button (top right corner) when adding apps and type in CITI, does that bring up the app? I just tried to add it on mine and the app is there... If this doesn' t work I'd try uninstalling/reinstalling the Citi app.
1. citi notification is enabled
2. citi app shows up in the search bar

i will try to uninstall and re-install to see if that fixes my issues.

** update **
i uninstalled and re-installed Citi App. same thing, i still do not see the app in DO NOT DISTURB as started before. i see the Citi App everywhere else, except when i try to add it to DO NOT DISTURB.

Last edited:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
The "allow during Do not disturb" list (sorry, a whitelist is the generic term for this kind of "allow" lists). Tried on mine again and I was able to select and add the app to be allowed.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

monkeycsk

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
The "allow during Do not disturb" list (sorry, a whitelist is the generic term for this kind of "allow" lists). Tried on mine again and I was able to select and add the app to be allowed.
right. it's a real mystery why the Citi App is the ONLY app missing from 'allow during do not disturb' even though i uninstalled and reinstalled it per your suggestion.

oh well, thanks for your help just the same.

monkeycsk

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
Have you contacted Citi to inform them of their app not working properly?
the other member says he is able to add the app on his phone. so it may very well be something with my phone even though i can add other banking apps (like chase, wells, PayPal...) i honestly can not think of anything that may cause this issue

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien