[Closed] Android Central & Android Fan Store sticker giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinnabubbles

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
AH! So awesome. I'll take a handful (Please no pink ones though, my least favored color is pink...oops, i might be asking for it now...hah!)

As to where, well, on the side of my stereo for sure, on my netbook, on my cat (totally kidding, she'd tear me apart.)

I guess anywhere really, I'd love to have some.

tactfulcactus

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Well, since my Powerbook is biting the dust any day now, I would replace the Apple logo on the cover and install Ubuntu. It'll make me feel that much more confident when I'm trying to play around with my rooted Eris.

Also, one on the bumper of my car, and another on my water bottle, if only to show future robot overlords that I fully support them as long as I can have some hydration now and again.

laurel25

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd put it on the monitor of my Mac-loving husband's computer, so that he'd have to see the little robot every time he sat down at his desk.

spoocobra

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'd stick that sticker right on my Technology Officer's Door and car along with all over my 4 27" widescreen monitors for everybody to see. Muhaaaa

HardcorePooka

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Lets see... at least one on my toolbox. One on my car. One on my record flightcase.... and then I would probably put some up around town in interesting places. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali