[Closed] Android Central & Android Fan Store sticker giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LpnInNC

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
I drive 76 miles a day round-trip to work. Would love to add one to the back of my MazdaSpeed3. Take that all of you Blackberry and iPhone toting doctors at work LOL!

Hooligan76

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I'd take my stickers to Texas and put one on my iphone using parents phones. However, I'd save one for my window, to show everyone that i'm using the best smart phone os on the market.

chya

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I'd post them on all the apple devices we have at the Best Buy that i work at. secretly of course.(Hell I already constantly change the background of the iPads to a high-res Android logo. :p ) and prolly on my truck.

ChyA

samurikuma

May 14, 2010
Visit site
stickers......

i would put one on my order taking book so when i take an order at work everyone of my guest would be android green with envy.

SomEngangVar

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I would put them all over my girlfriend's station at work so that everyone coming into the shop to get a tattoo gets bombarded with Android. Also, they would cover up a lot of her Hello Kitty stickers... Okay, I'd seriously like to win this after imagining a Hello Kitty free world.

patchulaz

May 25, 2010
Visit site
indeed; i have many apple fanboys at my work, as i work for a large hospital system with an equally large IT department. i'm thinking that they all probably need android stickers in their cubes.

crabjoe

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
The 1st place I'd stick on of these stickers is smack dab on the lid of my Windows laptop! I wonder what the folks will say when they see that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.