[Closed] Android Central & Android Fan Store sticker giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiggawha1

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I would put them all over my car which I use to do amatuer racing....tell me you don't wanna see an android pulling a 1G turn around a track

sfinkster7

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I would add my android stickers to the collection pasted all over my ThinkPad, I think they would be right at home next to by beer and skiing stickers!

corben23

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
In a sea of Apple iPhone zealots...

I live a few miles from Cupertino and am surrounded by Apple zealots. I've challenged many of them at work, Boy Scout meetings, etc... to demonstrate how their iPhone is better than my Droid Incredible and they just can't do it.

When I place a decal in my office cubicle or car window I'll find myself making this demonstration far more often, and creating even more converts to the Android army!

Corey in Fremont, CA

agent0014

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
At my job, everyone has the same dell series laptops... so the only way we can all tell them apart is by customizing them somehow. This sticker would look awesome front and center on my laptop... letting everyone know where my true loyalties lie!

I'd also be tempted to stick one on my saxophone case, being a bit of a musician :)

kerron

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
i have already bought some stickers from android fan store in the past. the stickers where great, but it took way over 2months for me to get them. Like yourself I had decided to buy based on the user feedback, but it was a headache trying to get in contact with them when my products weren't delivery.

I put the stickers on my laptop, desk, bag and gave some away. I show off my android T when i wear it to uni as well.

ellegood

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I would love me some stickers please. I'd put em on my crane cab 100 ft above the steel mill at work. Great place to play around with my Android. Thanks!

Incredible Uncommon Sense

coderjoe

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Android Stickers?!

Hmm, where would I put them? There are a lot of options.

1) On my Nexus One. I've wanted to affix a decal to the back for a while.
Possibly modify the decal so it has a QR code with some cool info on it or something. Maybe my VCard.

2) On the vending machine at work. Android is slowly overtaking BB here at work and every little subliminal reminder that you're cooler with Android is awesome.

3) On my car... because well... all the random people I drive by totally want to know my phone choice!

4) On my laptop. My Android phone takes over much of the functionality that my laptop used to provide... and the little thing is feeling neglected.

5) On one of my co worker's office windows. I don't have a window. But I know people who do!

So many choices, I don't know what to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord