Cold As Ice Vs Quattrimus

joelz

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Just installed CAI and really like it over quattrimus. Just a little more tuned and polished.

Haven't seen any white screens yet in Gmail. Fingers crossed.

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I too came from Quattrimus AOKP. I do miss some of the AOKP features, but still an awesome, well polished ROM. On a side note, when flashing the ROM, i had to use the S version of COT Recovery. Wouldn't flash on V version. So just a heads up for those using COT Recovery. Easy enough to switch, as there are flashable versions of both. Also, easy way to get CAI files is with Goo Manager from the market. Just look up the kraven, and all available files are there.

Sent from my ZombieICS-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I too came from Quattrimus AOKP. I do miss some of the AOKP features, but still an awesome, well polished ROM. On a side note, when flashing the ROM, i had to use the S version of COT Recovery. Wouldn't flash on V version. So just a heads up for those using COT Recovery. Easy enough to switch, as there are flashable versions of both. Also, easy way to get CAI files is with Goo Manager from the market. Just look up the kraven, and all available files are there.

Sent from my ZombieICS-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

This is about to change anyways, cot 2.1 for the v flashes cai no trouble at all

Edit : COT 2.1 just released
http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=632317

Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali