Commercials

John-Paul

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
eris is dead though pretty soon so they will be down to 2 droid phones very quickly. The droid commercials are unique and cool so i would like to see how they market the DI

I would suspect that the DI is slated to become the new "Droid" with a full featured interface while the Droid becomes the new entry model that can be customized with apps purchased from the Apps Market.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
more or less.

the incredible will be the new flagship android device on verizon with the moto droid being a good substitute for users who feel they need a physical keyboard.

it still confuses me as to why the devour was not marked with the droid branding

howarmat

Trusted Member
Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I would suspect that the DI is slated to become the new "Droid" with a full featured interface while the Droid becomes the new entry model that can be customized with apps purchased from the Apps Market.

more or less.

the incredible will be the new flagship android device on verizon with the moto droid being a good substitute for users who feel they need a physical keyboard.

it still confuses me as to why the devour was not marked with the droid branding
agreed it would have to be the flagship device for sure. Most reviews says its the best android phone out. the 4G might take that claim but its burdened by a carrier a little i think

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
The Di will be king till this fall the md will b back on top. If rumors correct 4.3 screen 2.2 OS and 1.5ghz processor with slide out key board. Thinner then current MD

toramorigan

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
more or less.

It might have had something to do with the motoblur UI? Who knows. It is odd that they don't count it towards their "DROID" lineup.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz