Communication widget

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Looking for a widget that will allow me to control all of my wireless settings in one place. I installed Beautiful widgets but hate having 3 different things on my screen. Installed Battery Widget and it shows the battery life, tap it and it gives you the ability to turn on/off WiFi, Bluetooth, Airplane, and display. This is almost what I'm looking for except to have the ability to turn the ringer off or put it in vibrate mode.

jwmacdon

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Looking for a widget that will allow me to control all of my wireless settings in one place. I installed Beautiful widgets but hate having 3 different things on my screen. Installed Battery Widget and it shows the battery life, tap it and it gives you the ability to turn on/off WiFi, Bluetooth, Airplane, and display. This is almost what I'm looking for except to have the ability to turn the ringer off or put it in vibrate mode.

You can try Battery Status. It is a battery widget, but when you tap on the widget it brings you to a screen where you can go into your system settings and change anything you want. I personally don't use it to change my system settings. For that I use Useful Switchers. It's not a widget though.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Or you can simply try the power control widget, but that does not allow you to switch your ringer to vibrate. Controls Bluetooth, wifi, GPS, rotation, and backlight.